Most screed and screed bar combinations produce irregular vibration along the length of the screed bar. Not only is the concrete exposed to highly variable levels of vibration but cream levels vary from spot to spot along the screed bar. The back-to-back triangular construction of the ScreeDemon™ bar is extremely rigid and minimizes variability in the transmission of vibration.
Most screeds bolt to their screed bars. Hardware threads are compromised by the concrete and assembling or removing the screed becomes such a problem that crews often don't disassemble for cleaning or transport. The ScreeDemon™
simply clamps to the specially designed bar. No holes to weaken the screed bar. No threads to complicate assembly/disassembly. The ScreeDemon™
goes together and comes apart in seconds.
All wet screeds tested by MBW exposed operators to excessive hand/arm vibration. The ScreeDemon™
's patented mount retention method enables use of low durometer isolators without loss of operator control. Hand/arm vibration is 50 to 90% lower than competitive screeds.
- Lightweight, extra rigid, double triangular magnesium screed bars available in 4 ft to 24fe (sold separately). Two power units required for 18 - 24 foot bars.
- Minimizes variability in vibration
- Clamp system makes assembly & disassembly of the ScreeDemon™ fast and easy - no holes or hardware
- Allows for offsetting of screed for working under protrusions
- Can be attached or removed from screed in seconds for cleaning/transport
- Operating Weight: 29 lb (13.2 kg)
- Engine Option: Honda GX35
- Max Rated Power: 1.5 hp (1.12 kW) @7000 rpm
- Displacement: 2.1 in3 (35 cm3)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.17 gal (0.64 l)